- This warning banner provides privacy and security notices consistent with applicable federal
laws, directives, and other federal guidance for accessing this Government system, which
includes (1) this computer network, (2) all computers connected to this network, and (3) all
devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network.
- This system is provided for Government-authorized use only.
- Unauthorized or improper use of this system is prohibited and may result in disciplinary
action and/or civil and criminal penalties.
- Personal use of social media and networking sites on this system is limited as to not
interfere with official work duties and is subject to monitoring.
- By using this system, you understand and consent to the following:
- The Government may monitor, record, and audit your system usage, including usage of
personal devices and email systems for official duties or to conduct HHS business.
Therefore, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication
or data transiting or stored on this system. At any time, and for any lawful
Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any
communication or data transiting or stored on this system.
- Any communication or data transiting or stored on this system may be disclosed or
used for any lawful Government purpose.
The purpose of this resource is to provide interactive analysis and visualization of research study participant genomic data specific to mutations found in oncology studies. These data are meant for research use only and will not be relied on to perform any of the regulated clinical study activities. Do not use these results to make clinical decisions or in the delivery of medical care. The genomic data and visualizations may be freely downloaded and used for non-commercial use as long as the NCI and the Molecular Characterization Lab (MoCha) are properly cited.
Substantial effort has been made to provide accurate and complete information on this Web site. However, we cannot guarantee that there will be no errors. Neither the U.S. Government, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) nor the National Cancer Institute (NCI) assumes any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, products, or processes disclosed herein, or represents that use of such information, products, or processes would not infringe on privately owned rights. NIH/NCI does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services. The views and opinions expressed on this website does not necessarily state or reflect those of the U.S. Government, and they may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.